The Global Market Division Onboarding function is part of Control and Operations for the GMD business line. You will support GMD sales staff for all regulatory and onboarding related to new and existing customers. Your main missions will be:
- Driving coordination, consistency and improvement of the GMD Global on-boarding process ;
- Coordinating the ongoing maintenance and control of the GMD tools and of the customer portfolio framework ;
- Assisting with the management of a variety of projects relating to the establishment of procedures and workflow processes for the GMD Relationship Management and KYC (Know your Customer) framework, as well as broader business development initiatives ;
- Acting as a central contact point for the GMD network, providing guidance and advicing in respect of KYC opening procedures and related issues ;
- Preparing and submiting KYC files, utilising KIWIS and other tools, including proposal of files to the appropriate Relationship Manager for validation and follow-up workflow ;
- Acting as a central contact point for GMD, in respect of client operational issues and problem-resolution, as well as a contact point for clients in the event of Regional Relashionship Manager absence.
The VIE contract in short:According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.! IMPORTANT !To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above. If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality. For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
Experience dealing with broad range of counter-parties, particularly financial institution clients, asset managers and hedge funds.
Hard skills :Knowledge of broad range of relevant products and services ;Understanding of product and market risks ;Knowledge of the KYC/MIFID processes.
Soft skills:Strong interpersonal skills ;Clear communication ;Flexibility to be able to simultaneously work on various different proposals ;Ability to meet deadlines, both external and internal ;Team player.