Stockroom Assistant, SeasonalReq ID: 97556
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
Supporting the effective control of all stockroom activities / operations in order to drive operational excellence and enhance the Burberry experience delivered on the shop floor
Drive for Results
· Follow all stock related processes and procedures, covering the receipt of goods into the store to the effective organisation of products within the stockroom and store floor to the transfer of goods to other locations
· Ensure that high standards and effective operations of the Stockroom are maintained, including proper organisation and accessibility of merchandise broken down by style, colour and size
· Process the receipt and movement of goods through SAP and any necessary paperwork in a timely and effective manner
· Sort , ticket / label merchandise into pre-defined categories / SKUs
· Ensure price changes are done on a timely basis by completing the appropriate paperwork and ticketing process
· Physical stock management / movement within both Stockroom and Store floor, and maintenance of effective overall stock flow / storage process
· Raise any issues / concerns to the Stockroom Manager and taking appropriate action in a sensitive and timely manner
· Take an active role in store stock takes
· Flexibility to occasionally work from offsite locations, and to work weekends and / or Public Holidays if required.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Not Applicable || Paris || Retail || Retail || n/a ||
Job Segment: Seasonal, ERP, SAP, Retail, Technology