Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
In the role of Service Lead you will provide leadership in the areas surrounding clienteling, compliance, email capture, and mystery shops, You will also work to meet monthly productivity goals, and set an example for the Associates in the store. You will be responsible for store keys, and ensuring the store is left in a safe and secure condition.
· Floor Leadership Duties
· In partnership with Management team Sales Associate Leads are responsible for processing:
· Cash sales
· Accountability: All customer documentation must be accounted for and filed according to compliance standards
· A minimum of 1 year of retail experience as a Sales Associate, preferably in a luxury store environment
· Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment
· Must have strong leadership skills and demonstrate a strong leadership background
· Strong communication, interpersonal and motivational abilities
· Must be results driven and flexible to change