Sales AssociateReq ID: 95689
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
In the role of Sales Associate, you will combine a professional, authentic and positive approach with enthusiasm for our products and our Brand. You will provide an iconic experience at all times whilst building a clientele of repeat shoppers.
Your role as a Sales Associate is not limited to assisting customers. You will also be required to help maintain the shop floor, assist with visual merchandising, stock management and replenishment. With the regular introduction of new products and services, both in store and online, a positive approach and willingness to learn and participate in regular trainings is required. Furthermore, as Digital is integral to our business it is essential that you are proficient and confident using the latest technology and products.
• Previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience is required
• Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Dedicated and motivated to achieving both individual and store targets
• Passionate and knowledgeable about the brand
• High cultural knowledge and awareness
• Excellent understanding of luxury
• Perceptive of customer needs
• A second language is beneficial
If your application is successfully progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process, you will be invited to take part in a video interview followed by an Assessment Centre.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Not Applicable || Paris || Retail || Retail || n/a ||
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Merchandising, Sales, Retail
Découvrir la Page Entreprise
Ils ont travaillé ici
Etudiante à l'EIML Paris
International Marketing & Communication - Trilingual
- Sales Support Associate - Business Banking - Sterling Heights MI
- par Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Sterling Heights (United States)
- Sales Associate, Part Time, Mandarin Speaker (Birmingham)
- par BURBERRY
- Birmingham (United Kingdom)
- Arabic Sales Associate
- par Adidas Group
- Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- Sales Associate, Part Time 20h, Chinese speaker, Barcelona (outlet)
- par BURBERRY
- El Prat de Llobregat (Spain)
- Boutique Sales Associate Hong Kong Airport
- par Hermès
- (Hong Kong)