Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To act as a brand ambassador by cultivating relationships with new and existing Very Important Clients (VIC), demonstrating excellence in selling, service, styling and wardrobing skills. They should work closely with all store teams and Burberry Private Clients around the world to drive sales and productivity in your store.
· Working ‘by appointment’ to provide a personal service and maintain close relationships with all VICs and VVICs (in-store or off-site)
· Proactively clientele and recruit new VICs to build a client book, either in partnership with sales associates thereby assisting the growth of their VIC business or in partnership with Store Manager and Burberry Private Clients Manager to attract new VICs through local networking (hotels and local businesses)
SERVICES & SALES
· Drive and deliver personal sales and KPI targets by cultivating client relationships
· Execute all sales initiatives driven by the Burberry Private Clients Managers
· Maintain ‘Service and Standards’ at all times by adhering to all policies and ensuring delivery of the ‘Burberry Experience’ to the highest standard
· Provide a luxury experience, demonstrating expertise in styling and wardrobing for all occasions
· Support and lead by example at in-store events in order to cultivate relationships and drive sales
· Be proactive in generating and executing group appointments
· Be efficient in follow-up and all after-sales services with customers
· Develop internal relationships to drive client development in store by partnering with other sales associates across all departments
· Share client feedback and sales opportunities with line managers and Burberry Private Clients Manager
· Share best practices and knowledge with the Burberry Private Clients global team
· Partner with Burberry Private Clients manager to generate new business
· Experience in selling to VVICs.
· Proven track record of delivering sales and exceeding targets.
· Luxury experience/background preferable.
· Existing client book preferable.
· Language skills appropriate to the country and clients.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || Customer Resources || Burberry Private Clients || n/a ||