Req ID: 111378
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Burberry as our new Receptionist.
To welcome all visitors of the Paris headquaters with a high level of customer service, ensuring an professional sign in process and locating hosts within strict time frames.
· The signing in guests using visitornet software
· Providing a concierge style service to not only guests but members of staff
· Supporting events throughout the year and the showroom during market seasons
· Providing a positive respresentation of the brand
· Responding efficiently to all internal requests and providing adminstration support within tight deadlines
· Independently developing reception training manuals and processes to improve service
· Providing information to staff/visitors for our building/departments & local area
· Management of lg room bookings
· Providing cover for the campus helpdesk when required
· First point contact for all helpdesk queries via telephone, e-mail & the supportworks software within the agreed timescales and SLA's
· Raising and allocating all helpdesk tickets to the relevant parties, prioritising and ensuring the jobs are completed
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A keen eye for detail.
· Passion for customer service.
· Ability to work and remain composed under pressure.
· Capable of working and communicating with members of staff of various levels.
· proven experience reception experience or in role delivering high qaulity customer service.
· A good knowledge of microsoft office.
· Administration skills.
· Experience of dealing with high profile or vip guests/clients/customers.
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Not Applicable || Paris || Corporate Affairs || Corporate Affairs || n/a ||
Job Segment: Receptionist, Help Desk, Information Technology, Administrative, Technology