Description de l'offre
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
To support the Global Entertainment Relations team and the Marketing & Comms teams in achieving their annual strategic goals.
· To act as an ambassador for the brand, cultivating direct relationships with key industry including: stylists, PR’s, junior PRs and assistants and targeted influencers.
· Attend key local events on behalf of the brand.
· Hosting fittings with talent and entertainment industry for VIP premieres, events, award shows, festivals and key PR opportunities.
· To maintain strong relationships with the retail teams and local store staff, always connecting back to the product and ensuring that the teams are leveraging VIP successes to drive sales.
· Connectivity to assistants & coordinator/s in other regions ensuring they are providing necessary support.
· Manage the flow of all VIP product: sample orders, dressing requests, sample tracking and reporting, maintenance of the samples closet, global shipping & receiving.
· Support the Americas team with the selection and placement of product and seeding orders from each collection.
· Be responsible for logistics (hair, make up, travel) for guest talent attending specific events on behalf of the brand.
· Fittings with talent for runway shows and key global events
· Maintain budget overview for specific events, in partnership with the West Coast Coordinator.
ADMIN & REPORTING
· Manage LA VIP Purchase Orders and ensure all east coast vendors are paid in a timely manner
· Reporting: weekly dressing updates, gifting & hospitality reporting, weekly entertainment news update: ensuring the team are kept up to date on key happenings and forecasting within the entertainment space.
· Research up and coming talent and influencers across all disciplines and industries, proactively identifying potential opportunities to create new relationships and build brand awareness within the influencer space.
· Report to the wider M&C team on culturally relevant events.
· Support the global team with image purchasing and release send outs (where applicable)
· Support internal comms with reporting on VIP dressing successes.
· Support the global team with Award Season – managing product orders, budgets, logistics, reporting and strategies.
· Previous internship or entry level experience in a Fashion, PR & Marketing role, or VIP relations at a similar brand or agency.
· Admin ability – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote.
· Experience of working with and managing budgets is preferred
· Connectivity in the external market, solid relationships with key contacts
· A keen eye for spotting trends
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: USA || New York (US-NY) || New York || Marketing and Communications || Public Relations || n/a ||
Job Segment: Retail Sales, Intern, Shipping and Receiving, PR, Retail, Entry Level, Operations, Marketing