Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
We are looking for a Business Analyst , on a 9 month FTC to work across multiple Product projects, bridging the gap between business needs and technical requirements on technology and reporting projects in the portfolio. You will work in partnership with business experts and technology teams to identify & implement solutions to meet the needs of evolving business models. This role is reporting to the Sr Business Analyst/Business Relationship Manager, Product.
· Support and participate in vendor selection activity by collating the high-level requirements, and scoring criteria and aligning this with business benefit.
· Prepare and facilitate workshops by assimilating existing process content, identifying knowledge gaps, setting up the workshop agendas, identifying participants & creating workshop materials.
· Work at varying levels of detail, ranging from high level discussion at the start of the project, to capturing detailed requirements and working with the testing teams to scope and document test scripts.
· Communicate requirements to enterprise data and information leads, solution leads and development teams working collaboratively to develop solutions.
· Understand and visualise process changes in collaboration with business stakeholders and the Change Managers, to establish mutual understanding and accountability.
· Understand and uphold enterprise data and information principles in the development of both system and reporting solutions.
· Liaise closely with project/programme managers and Solution Architects to govern scope and manage any change requests.
· User Acceptance Testing of all solutions and reports working with project/Programme managers to prioritize defect fixes.
· Maintain and help to govern consistent Business Analysis methodology and ways of working across your stream and the wider domain.
· Deliver end-user training and hypercare support.
· Transfer knowledge to BAU owners at close of projects.
· Business systems analysis experience and related Product and Raw Material Development experience
· Knowledge of PLM processes (preferably FlexPLM), reporting, and KPIs
· Knowledge of Retail processes
· Demonstrable experience of using or implementing product development processes using technology and reporting
· Can clearly demonstrate delivering artifacts for each project phase, and link the business value created with the process and system improvement
· Experience in eliciting and documenting requirements resulting in quality deliverables
· Experience in development and delivery of training programmes
· Must be able to communicate effectively in both technical and business settings.
· Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to acclimate into a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Supply, Relationship Manager, Supply Chain, Finance, Operations, Technology, Customer Service