Assistant Manager, St GermainReq ID: 95815
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
A great opportunity to join our renowned St Germain Store. As Assistant Store Manager you will lead a great team, ensuring they provide an iconic customer experience. Through your passion for the brand and role you’ll provide effective democratic leadership which will help to ensure the team take full advantage of every sale in order to guarantee the store maximises its profitability.
· Inspire your team to provide a luxury customer experience whilst meeting the needs of the store.
· Working alongside the Store Manager to identify the training and development needs of the teams.
· Using your commercial acumen ensures all operational and administrative systems are maximised.
· Work closely with the Store Manager and the Buying teams to provide effective feedback.
· Be responsible for and provide management cover for all areas within the store when required.
· Manage and achieve operating cost targets in line with the profit and loss.
· Proven performance within a store management role
· Experience of managing large teams
· Experience of managing Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
· Ability to demonstrate excellent leadership and people management skills. Proven ability to network, recruit, train, develop and assess talent
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proven ability to increase sales and profitability
· Demonstrate sound commercial and brand awareness
· Proven ability to drive and maintain exceptional customer service standards
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Posting Notes: France || Not Applicable || Paris || Retail || Retail || n/a ||
Job Segment: Assistant Manager, Manager, Marketing Manager, Management, Marketing