Cross Yarra Partnership (CYP) has been contracted by Rail Project Victoria (RPV), on behalf of the Victorian Government, to design, build and maintain the stations and tunnels for the Metro Tunnel Project. CYP brings together three of Australia's leading construction partners, Lendlease, John Holland, and Bouygues Construction, that possess the world's best experience in tunnelling, engineering and construction.
The Metro Tunnel Project will untangle the City Loop by taking three of Melbourne’s busiest train lines through a new tunnel under the city. It will create a new end-to-end train line from Sunbury to Cranbourne/Pakenham, with twin nine-kilometre tunnels and five new underground stations at Arden (to be renamed North Melbourne), Parkville, Anzac, and two new CBD stations
- State Library and Town Hall
- which will directly connect to the City Loop.
Poste et missions:
- Providing accurate survey control, guidance and support to underground tunnelling operations;
- Schedule, prioritise and undertake surveying tasks;
- Establish and maintain accurate survey control networks;
- Carry out all required quality assurance surveys and produce reports/plans and documents as required;
- The establishment and maintenance of the survey control network for underground works;
- Maintain and improve survey standards in field and office environment
- Conform to all required practices and standards
- Take an active role in the daily running of the Survey Office (e.g. Equipment maintenance, weekly reports etc.)
- Responsible for maintaining the survey data base and adhering to rules
- You will have a Degree or Advanced Diploma in surveying (topography or civil engineering specialised in topography).
- Previous experience in the construction industry, ideally including underground experience
- Ideally having worked in an underground environment on TBM’s or Mined Tunnel.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English.
- An enthusiastic, team first approach to work.