VSL is an international Engineering Organisation operating in over 36 countries. We are one of the leading specialists in the field of post tensioning, complex precasting, and related construction techniques. We are the preferred technical and practical solutions provider to a wide range of structural applications.
Poste et missions:
The VIE will be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, ensure H&S, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
The VIE will report to the Factory Manager and will work closely with all the departments related to the production of the factory (planning, production, purchasing...).
- Organize, implement and maintain production process flow.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data.
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output.
- Develop working instructions, workmanship standards and process documents, and ensure they are followed.
- Improve continually existing operation, for increased quality, productivity, efficiency and cost savings.
- Investigate operational problems affecting production and reporting and recommending solutions.
- Liaise with production planner for ensuring the released products have adequate bill of materials and timings.
- Manage manufacturing documentation required for product manufacturing i.e. revise drawing, bill of materials, accurate work instructions.
- Provide manufacturing data i.e. OEE to improve the process and monitor and measure progress to target.
- Organize meetings with other team members to facilitate synergies.
- Identify ways to reduce production costs through recommendations – i.e. new process equipment, equipment justification to improve performance.
- Work with other relevant departments to determine estimated costs, run time, cost reduction.
- Support purchasing department on the development of new molds (or modifications) for new products and coordination with VSL Technologies Business Line.
- Liaise with suppliers on manufacturing process.
- Train and supervise staff on new development processes and technology
- Proven work experience in process engineering (plastic extrusion and injection preferably).
- Technical skills.
- AutoCAD skills.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations.
- Masters degree in Engineering (industial or civil engineering)
- Good written and spoken English (preferably fluent).
- Monthly OEE compilation and analysis.
- Preparation of work instructions.