As a global player in construction and services, Bouygues Construction designs, builds and operates buildings and structures which improve the quality of people's living and working environment: public and private buildings, transport infrastructures and energy and communications networks.
A leader in sustainable construction, the Group and its 50,000 employees have a long-term commitment to helping their customers shape a better life.
Poste et missions:
Bouygues Travaux Publics is building two new nuclear reactors at Hinkley Point C in Somerset, the first in a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK providing low-carbon electricity for around six million homes. Hinkley Point C is currently one of the largest construction project in Europe.
Amongst Conventional Island team, the VIE Method Engineer is to handle the construction methods for the delivery team and the client.
He / She will be responsible of producing and following-up the necessary typical methods’ deliverables:
- general works phasing books, detailed working sequences, reinforcement review and assembly sequence, waterproofing arrangement, concreting kinematic, crane heat maps, steel structure kinematics…
- He/She will work under Methods Manager supervision and in liaison with Digital Engineers and delivery team.
Locality: (Great Britain
Type of contract: VIE
Duration: 18 months
Starting Date: October/November 2019
- Bac+5 (Engineering studies : civil engineering);
- You are fluent in English (written, spoken).
- Confirmed interest in methods, with previouos experience in the field.
- You are autonomous, full of energy and have a good communications skills
- Candidate shall have a minimum knowledge of Autocad and / or similar software.
- Some knowledge or experience in BIM / 4D softwares would be appreciable (Will learn on site).