Bouygues Travaux Publics is building two new nuclear reactors at Hinkley Point C in Somerset, the first in a new generation of nuclear power stations in the UK providing low-carbon electricity for around six million homes. Hinkley Point C is currently one of the largest construction project in Europe.
VIE will join our Preconstruction team, his role is to work on the design of our only Design & Build section, HBX which with be the Operational Services Centre. The role will be based in our Bristol office reporting to the Design Manager and will require regular visits to the Designers Atkins and to HPC site.
Locality: (Great Britain
Type of contract: VIE
Duration: 18 months
Starting Date: August/September 2019
- Bac+5 (Engineering studies : civil engineering);
- You are fluent in English (written, spoken).
- Confirmed interest in design, with previouos experience in the field (preferable).
- You are autonomous, full of energy and have a good communications skills
- Candidate shall have a minimum knowledge of Autocad and / or similar software.
- Some knowledge or experience in BIM / 4D softwares would be appreciable (Will learn on site).