Since 1918 and for four generations, Boccard has been a major player throughout the world in the implementation of increasingly productive and innovative industrial plants. Boccard is positioned as an Industrial Supplier integrating the expertise of Engineering, Manufacturing, Construction and Maintenance with over 3500 employees in 35 countries. Thanks to its excellence in project management, based on the commitment "Safety first, on time, on spec, on budget", Boccard has become an essential global player in the optimization of its clients' investments, particularly in the Oil & Gas, energy, nuclear and steel industries, as well as in the process industry markets such as breweries, food, beverages, cosmetics and pharma-biotech.
To reinforce our financial team we are currently looking for a :
REGIONAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLER ASIA
Directly reporting to the Head of the International Financial Control Department, you will be responsible for the coordination and supervision of the all our accounting and financial services in Asia (Malaysia, India, China and Indonesia), as well as ensuring the compliance to all local legal, administrative and regulatory requirements.
1) Reliability and completeness of the financial information in our Asian subsidiaries :
- Keeping the general and analytical accounts
- Handling the annual closing (closing files, consolidation package, etc.)
2) Management control and supervision of the monthly Business Plan and Reporting processes
- You participate in the elaboration
- You control and validate
- You analyze and explain the possible gaps
- You monitor the application and progress of action plans
- You write summary notes and attend preparatory meetings.
3) Collaboration with Boccard development projects
- You are actively involved in potential deployments (Internal / External Growth / JV)
- You conduct country studies (accounting, taxation, .... if necessary)
Candidates applying for this opportunity will hold a Master degree in finance/accountancy with a minimum of 4 years of professional experience this field. You have an experience of working in a complex multinational environment and demonstrate cross cultural awareness. You have proved successful in a fast paced environment, you know how to handle tight deadlines and organise and prioritise key tasks
You have excellent communication skills and you demonstrate strong sense of confidentiality and discretion.