Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas has operations in 75 countries and boasts more than 185,000 employees, including approximately 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
The role is of a Software Engineer for development in an Application that is used in Europe/US on Informatica and Sybase platform. The person will be based in India, but will work in an IT team of developers located in Mumbai and London.
The application is a CIB Finance initiative which sources data feeds with all financial information required between CIB global back office and valuation platforms, and downstream financial platforms. Architecture of the system is based on Informatica/Sybase platform.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical subject (minimum).
· Professional IT Experience of 3+ years in following technologies:
· Informatica PowerCenter (Mandatory)
· Sybase ASE 12.5 or above, or any other RDBMS/T-SQL
· Powershell/Perl (Optional)
· Ability to analyze/review requirement specifications, and from these, design and develop reliable, robust and sustainable IT solutions.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a team.
· Ability to work proactively and independently without much assistance.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Proven track record of being able to work with minimal supervision while being part of a focused and driven team. General Investment Banking knowledge will be an added advantage.