BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business, delivering solutions across asset classes, and industry-leading services for clients. With solid roots in Europe and a strong global presence, Global Markets is a leader in derivatives, bringing efficient trading and execution, market-leading research and strategy, tailor-made products and a sustainable long-term business model.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Working with users, super-users and management on activities including but not limited to:
· Facilitating the development of site structures and functionality to reflect business needs
· Creating and maintaining team sites and sub-sites within existing site collections
· Advice on appropriate security levels within sites
· Monitor site usage and follow up on inactivity on a quarterly basis.
· Degree in IT or similar area
· Willingness to learn various technologies such as SharePoint, jQuery, OData and Adobe Marketing Cloud
· Passion to deliver excellent service
· Strong communication skills
· Excellent fluency in English
· Team work and cross- cultural skills, able to work with teams in different locations
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.