Associate Level 1 - Investment & Fund Services
Description de l'offre
The bank for a changing world
With strong roots anchored in Europe's banking history dating back to 1848, BNP Paribas supports its clients and employees in today's changing world and has positioned itself as a leading bank in the Eurozone and a prominent international banking institution. The Group serves nearly 32 million individual customers and 1 million professionals, entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized enterprises and large corporate clients in its retail-banking networks. With over 189,000 employees representing 150 nationalities across 75 countries, BNP Paribas is one of the world's largest banks, ranking highly in both Retail Banking Services and Corporate and Institutional Banking. The Group has had a presence in India for over 150 years having established its first branch in Kolkata, in 1860. With this unparalleled experience of the Indian market, it is among the leading corporate banks in the country.
A leading global custodian and securities services provider
BNP Paribas Securities Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leading global custodian and securities services provider, backed by the strength of a universal banking group. Our mission is to protect and secure assets for all actors of the investment cycle: buy-side, sell-side and issuers. A part of the Corporate and Institutional Banking business of the Group, it has USD 8,770 billion assets under custody, USD 2,074 billion assets under administration and administers over 10,000 funds. BNP Paribas Securities Services has a unique multi-local model, servicing both the buy-side (the institutional investors and the fund managers) and sell-side (the broker-dealers community and the banks) providing a global coverage of over 100 markets through 9,500 employees worldwide across 34 countries.
About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
Global Securities Operations
One of the three international operations centres, BNP Paribas Global Securities Operations (GSO) provides services to global clients in the Asian region and some “follow-the-sun” activities for European clients. Wholly owned by BNP Paribas Securities Services, the GSO centre offers a wide range of services which include custody operations, fund accounting, middle-office operations, static data management, clearing and settlement operations and other transversal services.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Acquire complete understanding of NAV Calculation & its related functions with various parties involved. For example: Custody, TA, Pricing, Corporate Actions, etc.
· Become a SME (Subject Matter Expert) of the process by acquiring complete knowledge of NAV Calculation Processing & Review across all funds & instruments types.
· Ensure all reconciliation breaks in TA, Cash & Stock are validated and justified for each calculated NAV.
· Ensure NAV calculations are produced in a timely manner as per SLA. Completeness of NAV packs includes accurate report generation, timely delivery of reports, scanning & archiving.
· Adhere to Quality SLA of 98% & above while processing NAVs.
· Be proactive in resolving queries and escalate immediately to the supervisor on any issues/queries/escalations.
· Participate in preparation of Key/Standard Operating Procedures for each process migrated to Chennai.
· Consistently evaluate the documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and up to date.
· Carry out other ad-hoc duties may arise from time to time, mainly on month ends & year ends
Knowledge and skills required
· Monitor the respective group mail box and respond quickly to the queries.
· Adhere to Quality of 98% while producing NAVs & 100 % during reviewing NAVs.
· Ensure there is NO Financial impact/loss to the organization.
· Ensure SAS 70 checks are understood and followed. 100% compliance is must for all NAV packs.
· Act as a back-up in the absence of other team members.
· Ensure to minimize the unplanned leaves, especially during business critical days, like month end, rollover days and migration of new funds.
· Should come up with minimum one process improvement/automation initiative per quarter.
· To share the process/product knowledge with fellow team members.
Educational qualification : Graduation / Post Graduation with specialization in Commerce or Finance.
Total years of experience : 2-5 years
Relevant years of experience : Minimum of 2-3 years
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Bnp Paribas
Acteur majeur de BNP Paribas la Banque de Détail en France (BDDF) place la satisfaction client et la capacité d'innovation au cœur de son modèle commercial. Son dispositif commercial se compose d'Agences dédiées aux particuliers et entrepreneurs de Centres de Banque Privée de Centres d'Affaires Entreprises d'une Banque en Ligne et de Centres spécialisés en charge du Traitement des Opérations. Le réseau d'agences accompagne ses clients particuliers et professionnels dans leurs projets que ce soit en termes de banque au quotidien ou de projets plus complexes avec pour objectif de chaque instant leur pleine satisfaction. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté de servir nos clients Vous suivrez une formation bac+5 et souhaitez travailler en conseil financier auprès d'une clientèle avertie ? Dans le cadre d'une convention de stage de fin d'études nous vous préparons à devenir Conseiller Patrimonial Le Conseiller Patrimonial est responsable de la gestion et du développement d'un portefeuille de clients particuliers et/ou professionnels. Il est l'interlocuteur privilégié en charge de leurs intérêts financiers juridiques et fiscaux.