BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Client Management is a department focused on the Client and its main mandate is to provide him with high quality and be-spoke services according to its needs and potential, while being aligned with CIB Businesses' strategies.
Client Management department covers IT, Operations and Transformation. All these teams share a common motto: create added value for Clients while protecting the Bank.
Within the Global Markets Client Management division of BNP Paribas CIB, Regional eBanking Europe (ReB) under Client Management is acting as Official Point of Entry for all eBanking enquiries originating from external or internal clients. ReB covers Level 1b enablement & support for all European countries of the group. Working closely with the different Global Market teams (Sales, Business managers, Middle and Back Office, etc.), métier (GECD and FI) and products (Equity, Commodities, Credit, FX and Interest Rate derivatives, etc.), the Global ReB Team engages all level of management internally and externally in developing operational efficiency to advance the business to business relationship. Overall, through a dedicated operational relationship and a single point of contact, the team is responsible for the client satisfaction on Regional eBanking.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· User enablement on single or multi-bank platforms (that includes creation, maintenance & removal of clients and the linked accounts & users)
· Support of high transactional volume e-trading applications (single or multi-bank) within Fixed Income (navigation, functional & basic technical support)
· Escalation & follow up of any system disruptions or user feedback
· Create & maintain articles within the related Knowledge Centres
· Assists on eCommerce Product Development projects and testing
· Creation and maintenance of support material, user guides, training manuals etc.
· Provide trainings/demos to internal users or clients
· Post Graduate qualification or equivalent
· Financial Market background and experience would be an asset as the person needs to be familiar and understand the content of the different applications and related modules
· Graduate with experience in contact centres or similar customer service environment
· High level self-motivation and proven ability for self-study and learning on the job
· Excellent communication skills
· Team spirit and autonomous
· Good verbal and written skills in English and Dutch and/or French
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.