BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
The Regional Coordination Client Service (RCCS) is in charge of helping to define, implementing and ensuring the consistency of the Client Services model, in close coordination with the Global Coordination Client Service Team and, as a right hand of the EMEA Region Head of Client Services, helping to implement the Client Management.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Regional Coordination and Projects Trainee will provide support in the following areas:
· Implementation of the Client Service Model
· Coordination, organization and guidance of the development and prioritization of the main Client Services applications for the region
· Development of a common set of Key Performance Indicators across Client Services
· Coordination, management and follow-up of the Client Services platform
· Bachelor's degree in Project Management or Economic / Finance (or other related areas)
· Strong interest in Project Management
· Knowledge in Capital Markets and / or Corporate Banking Operations will be a plus
· Analytical and reporting skills
· English fluency
· Organized and detail oriented
· Solid interpersonal and communication skills
· Dynamic with a good negotiation skills and a proactive mind-set
· Autonomous, responsible and problem solver
· Experience in IT tools (Microsoft Office, SPSS)
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.