Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
To serve and process operations for the 13,000 Corporate and Institutional Clients based in 57 countries, BNP Paribas CIB relies on its IT & Operations (ITO) departments.
Built in 2012 from Capital Markets and Corporate Banking ITO teams, ITO Client Management regroups more than 1200 employees present in 38 countries.
Client Management is a department focused on the Client and its main mandate is to provide him with high quality and services according to its needs and expectations, while being aligned with CIB Businesses' strategies. Client Management department covers IT, Operations and Transformation. All these teams share a common motto: create added value for Clients while protecting the Bank.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Within the Client Management (CLM) department of CIB, the Client Referential's mandate is to perform Client static data administration, Client Account administration and Client Static data integration.
The team takes in charge the setup of Standard Settlement Instructions into Global Market settlement systems by ensuring information provided by Back Offices and clients are complete and useful and by controlling that the requested setup is in accordance with the Compliance rules.
• Manage and support SSI setup requests send by the several Back Offices within Global Market
• Perform setups in accordance with defined procedures
• Ensure that all requests are relevant and in full respect with Compliance rules
• Escalate to the Global Head of Client Management Referential whenever required for additional
• Contribute to any project which impact its perimeter whenever required by the management
• Ensure smooth and proactive relationship with all stakeholders involved in the processes
• Contribute to KPI on a daily basis and provide visibility on the production and issues to the
• Bachelor's Degree
• Knowledge of Back-Office processes and settlement delivery processes
• Knowledge of Global Markets, related products, and derivatives and processes
• Experience in organizing and prioritizing workload
• Fluency in English – both verbal and written – is mandatory; French is a plus
• Team player, with genuine interest to facilitate other's work
• Rigorous and risk aware
• Time and priority management
• Polyvalent, flexible and able to adapt to a dynamic environment
• Ability to work under pressure
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.