Description de l'offre
• Manager – Client Management / Operational Referential Manager, Montréal
• Manage on a daily basis the Operational Referential Data : update and control of the Settlement instructions (Mails, Notifications, Onboarding).
• Coordinate with Métiers (Prime Brokerage, ALMT, Fixed Income…) and Client Management (CRDS Referential teams, Onboarding teams…) to implement clients in the system so as to allow bookings and settlements by the Global Markets Métiers.
• Contribute to data referential and systems reconciliations in order to detect anomalies. Understand and follow the differences until resolution (amendement and validation).
• Actively participate through the hotline to assist our internal clients and partners.
• Guarantee a good control and quality service from Back-office, Middle Office to Front Offices.
• Answer internal client needs especially in case of conflicts, and organize from a solution oriented perspective his/her relations and mission. Our internal clients and partners are mainly based on all international platforms which require a good understanding of local problematics (regulators, culture differences, local technical characteristics …)
• Be aware of the financial, operational, legal and regulatory risks involved in the capital markets (market rules, conterparty risks…)
• Train on the various Referential activities, support and stimulate the training of other team members.
• Escalate production events and SSI incidents to the Management
• Be proactive to improve referential processes, systems to increase quality, security and productivity. Testing will also be part of the position to upgrade the referential tools.
• Creation of weekly and monthly activity indicators for the Management
• This position does not require management of staff
• N.B. – The chosen candidate must be available to work any of the various shifts at the discretion of the manager. Availability to work on Canadian and US Holidays and on weekends as needed is also required.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
• University degree, preferably Bachelor in Business Administration or IT
• 1-2 years' experience in a financial services firm, preferably a Back/Middle Office
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
• General understanding of financial products
• Understanding of Client referential elements (Name/Address/Settlement Inst/Confirmation details)
• Ability to deal with Front, Middle and Back-Office analysts
• Capable of assisting and backing up co-workers
• Basic knowledge of Excel, Word, VBA
• Basic understanding of various settlement methods
• Languages: fluent in French and English (written and spoken)
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with Front and Middle Office analysts
• Attentive listener and detail oriented
• Highly effective communicator, written and oral, with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a highly autonomous team environment with minimal supervision
• Ability to work with precision in a fast paced environment
• Resourcefulness and team spirit oriented
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments .
We will only contact the candidates selected who meet the job requirements in terms of training and experience.
About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 73 countries, with more than 195,000 employees, including more than 148,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas in Canada
In Canada, BNP Paribas is one of the dominant foreign banks in the country and is committed to building its platform even further. Since becoming the operational hub for the Group's activities in North America in 2013, it has grown significantly to reach more than 700 employees and is expected to continue growing in the coming years. With the continued development of technology and financial fields, BNP Paribas Canada continues to attract experts with diverse backgrounds as well as young and ambitious talent from across the globe. With the international mobility and capacity that very few companies can offer, BNP Paribas prides itself in providing a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow.