Description de l'offre
Functional /Operational responsibility :
- The role requires co-ordination to work with onshore teams on projects related to data reconciliation on systems used by the Reference data teams.
- The candidate should be able to able to work on projects like process standardization and streamlining.
- Should have experience in creating/writing Business requirement document / Functional Requirement document.
- Should be able to capture and document project requirements well.
- Make sure that all the operational actions are fulfilled within the time limits allowed through procedures, in an initiative structured by quality, aiming at to guarantee the best data integrity .
- Understand all the referential data listed in applications used along with its linkages in the downstream applications with respect to the global operational procedures.
- Know the internal structures of the BNP PARIBAS group and quite particularly of Corporate and Investment Banking.
- Proposing enhancements for data management in the reference data applications.
- Provide a production and a quality of service towards the clients of Business lines/functions and from external customers
- Take the necessary actions to allow the continuity and the level of quality of service through organizational tools such as the Procedures, the Standards, etc.
- Meet, as best as possible, the clients' needs, notably in situation of conflicts, federate the customers around choice / solutions at best harmonized
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Understand the shortcomings and also proposing viable solutions for the same.
- Communicate progress of activities to management and all the stake holders involved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Facilitation and Elicitation Skills.
- Establishes and maintain an effective network of working relationship.
- Ability to work flexibly across a range of simultaneous initiatives and as part of a larger team.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and adapt to changing needs
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University graduate or equivalent.
- 3 to 4 years' experience.
- Experience in maintaining Reference data in an international banking environment is preferable.