Description de l'offre
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas' operational scope in Poland.
Depo OVRK Junior Specialist with German
· Ownership verification and record keeping for private capital (private equity, real estate, infrastructure and debt) funds based on the provided documentation
· Cash monitoring for private capital funds
· Performing depositary controls over private capital funds according to directives and regulations
· Preparation of reports , liaison with counterparties and locations
· Investigating discrepancies and ensuring strong internal controls
· Maintaining communication and relations with internal and external clients and other key stakeholders
· Participating in internal reporting activities to measure the quality of operations (KPIs)
· Active participation in the evolution of the department
· Supporting the integration of new operational activities
· Being main point of contact for all clients
· Identifying risks in a timely and efficient manner to ensure the best chance of mitigating them
· Contributing to the completion and maintenance of procedures and SLA
· Preferably 1 year of experience in accounting, finance or securities services, or property sector
· Fluent working knowledge of English and German is essential
· Good Knowledge of Private Capital fund specificities will be considered as an advantage
· Numerate and analytical skills
· Innovative approach
· Multitasking skills
· Ability to work effectively as a team player
· Excellent organisational & communication skills
· Stress resistance and ability to work under deadlines
· Self-motivation to develop
· Client focused approach
· Willingness to take on new challenges and look for enhancements in existing processes
· Showing flexibility and initiative
· Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
· Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
· Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
· Wide range of trainings and development opportunities
· Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses and many more)
· Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV),
Thank you in advance for sending your application. We kindly inform you we will contact only chosen candidates.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.