Description de l'offre
Cardif Lux Vie is a Luxembourg based life insurance company owned by three shareholders: BNP Paribas Cardif, BGL BNP Paribas and Ageas.
The company develops its activities across tailored business solutions for high net worth individuals, products for Luxembourg residents and products for Employees Benefit business which meet needs and requests of local or multinational clients and partners.
Cardif Lux Vie is recognized as one of the leading companies operating in the insurance sector in Luxembourg.
Cardif Lux Vie is looking for a:
Legal and tax advisor – Italian speaking (H/F)
Permanent contract or fixed-term contract
As a legal and tax advisor in a Luxembourg life insurance company, you will have the opportunity to join a company with multi-jurisdictional expertise and a company size where your contributions can have a daily impact – providing you with the ongoing satisfaction of growth, success and personal input.
As a legal and tax advisor, you will have the opportunity to:
· Provide legal and tax assistance on matters in relation to life insurance products in one or more markets
· Participate in the development of new activities, solutions and products
· Manage and keep up to date legal documents such as contractual insurance documents in one or more markets
· Manage and keep up to date distribution agreements, investment management agreements and other legal agreements upon which business partnerships are based
· Provide legal and tax support for the development of client solutions and business relationships (including direct distribution partner interaction/meetings)
· Carry out legal research and follow-up legal, tax and regulatory changes to ensure that the company is able to evolve in a changing environment
· In summary: provide in-house legal and/or tax opinions in relation with the activities of the company
· French would be considered as a strong asset
· Communication skills
· Creativity and innovation
· Risk Management
· Client focus
Education: Master Degree in Law, specialisation in tax or insurance law would be considered as an asset.
Professional experience: At least two years' experience in a law firm or an insurance company, the funds industry or a private bank.