Description de l'offre
About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
The successful candidate will work in the Data Analytics team on implementing analytical solutions (automated dashboards / advanced controls) for cybersecurity needs covering BNP APAC region.
- Automation of scripts used to generate cybersecurity controls using a wide range of data sources
- Conduct regular exchanges with the different stakeholders for identifying potential controls to be implemented as part of Data Analytics
- Work with the data owners and IT teams to collect the necessary data and tools to implement the required use-cases
- Responsible for the implementation of controls using mainly Elasticsearch and Python
- Carry out regular R&D on the latest analytical algorithms / solutions tested in the cybersecurity field
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Expertise in Python (Scikit-learn, Pandas packages)
- Good knowledge in statistical learning (both unsupervised and supervised)
- Experience in data pre-processing
- Experience in working in an environment with a large variety and volume of data sources
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- Firsthand experience with Big Data infrastructure (MapR, Elasticsearch, Hadoop, MongoDB)
- Experience in implementing anomaly detection algorithms
- Interest in Cybersecurity
- Interest in the Banking industry
- Experience in working for a multinational company
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience