Full Time, Permanent
Solihull B91 2AA
The IT team at BNP Paribas Personal Finance are currently seeking Business Analyst to join our busy team.
This opportunity would suit an experienced professional seeking their next career move within financial services or a comparable regulated industry. .
BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Within our Applications department you will be welcomed into a wider team of around 25-30 colleagues, made up of Project Managers, Business Analysts, Project Support Officers and Test Analysts.
You'll be responsible for gathering requirements, analysing, documenting and proposing solutions for large and/or complex business areas including workflow and functional specifications. When you join our team, you'll initially work on a long term high profile project for us, and can look forward to a future of personal development, fast paced workload in a busy environment offering a variety of work whilst supporting your career goals.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Gathering requirements, analysing, documenting and proposing solutions for various business areas, including workflow and functional specifications.
- Assisting in the preparation of user and system test plans
- Providing the link between the customer, development team and any third party throughout the development lifecycle
- Providing weekly progress reports to relevant parties
- Challenging appropriately when necessary
- Driving continuous improvement within the organisation as a business expert
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful for this position, you'll need:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role with Financial Services; preferably with knowledge of Credit Card/ Personal Finance business
- Experience of methodologies including Agile, Waterfall & Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working throughout the entire project life cycle; including analysing and documenting requirements, workshops, testing and stakeholder management throughout
- At least one of the following relevant qualifications; University degree, ISEB Foundation or Diploma in Business Analysis, Prince2 or IIBA/CCBA/CBAP
- Able to liaise and influence various level of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high pressure environment
- Flexible approach to work- you may be required to travel to alternative sites to support business needs, and understanding that we are a technology dependant 24/7-364 business is paramount.
This position is based in our office in central Solihull, unfortunately we are unable to guarantee free car parking however we are within a short walk of the High Street and Solihull train station, as well as local pay and display car parks.
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.