BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
The Iberian Peninsula audit Hub is part of Inspection Générale and carries out audit assignments on all the activities of the Group both in Spain and Portugal.
These assignments are designed to: guarantee the quality of the risk control framework, ensure that legal regulatory constraints are being complied with and evaluate the efficiency of the management team in place.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main activities as an auditor will be to:
· Carry out verification and analysis studies on all the entities and subsidiaries of the Group in Spain and Portugal
· Draw up a finding summarising their operational modes, evaluating the risks involved, assessing the existing organisation and, when appropriate, rating the management team
· Make proposals on how to improve the operational mode of the entity concerned
· Such assignments can either focus on specific entities or on cross-disciplinary topics involving several entities
· At least 3 years' experience in a business line or risk activity
· Mastery of English
· Spanish and French is a nice to have
· Excellent adaptation skills
· Ability to work in a team in a stimulating and demanding environment
· Ability to lead interviews
· Negotiating skills
· Capacity to analyse and synthesize information
· Good writing skills
· Microsoft Office
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.