Description de l'offre
About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
Corporate Coverage is the foundation on which the BNP Paribas North America corporate relationship franchise is built. It focuses on developing and managing global long-term relationships with large and specialized corporates throughout the United States. Corporate Coverage is a sector based coverage organization that has the ability to leverage both regional presence & specific sector expertise.
This approach enables Relationship Managers to provide the most streamlined coverage service to their clients while advising them on a product-neutral basis. Corporate Coverage has the ability to deliver the highest quality multi-product business solutions. The product platform offered in North America includes traditional lending, fully leveraged financings, and the full spectrum of debt, equity and risk management products. Corporate Coverage's marketing approach not only offers tailored-made solutions to the specific needs of our clients, but also draws from the depth of our global product offerings and access to the Bank's extensive international network.
Responsible for the credit management of assigned corporate client relationships. Additional responsibilities include:
· Monitor the credit quality of a portfolio of assigned High Yield and Investment Grade corporate clients including periodic review of borrower financial statements, covenant compliance reports, press releases and news articles, rating agency and equity analyst reports, industry information, etc.
· Prepare credit memoranda for assigned accounts including new transactions, annual reviews, renewals, amendment, waiver requests and financial updates.
· Coordinate the credit process amongst the various product and risk teams to ensure an efficient turnaround of transactions.
· Maintain reporting related to portfolio including pipeline tracking, exposure tracking, and other general reports.
· Interact with internal and external auditors during loan examinations.
· Strong interaction with the Risk department, Coverage and Product teams
· Interact with other bank branches to coordinate on client strategy.
· Attend bank meetings and/or client calls with the Relationship Manager.
· Assist in the mentoring of Credit Analysts, Interns, and VIEs
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Degree in Finance or Accounting (MBA a plus).
· Strong knowledge of financial statement analysis, Excel, and general banking practices.
· Minimum of 3-4 years prior experience in a corporate banking environment.
· Projection modeling and strong writing skills.
Formal credit training courses are a plus.
FINRA Registrations Required:
Series 79 and 63, which can be obtained upon hire.
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.