Associate - Advisory M&A NA Chemicals
Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas has operations in 75 countries and boasts more than 185,000 employees, including approximately 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutions, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
Advisory Americas delivers advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, primary and secondary equity capital markets transactions as well as equity private placements. The team includes over 70 bankers located in New York, Houston, San Francisco, Bogota, Santiago de Chile, Mexico City and São Paulo. Within M&A North America, the team is organized along seven primary industry groups: Metals / Mining / Materials, Power & Utilities, General Industrials & Middle Market Financial Sponsors, Consumer, Financial Institutions, Chemicals, and TMT. Within M&A Latin America, the team is organized geographically along four regions: Brazil, Mexico, Andean Region and Southern Cone and covers all industries. Our Equity Capital Markets team operates out of New York and executes transactions in all industries. It covers both North and Latin America. Finally, Private Placement Equity provides advisory services for all BNPP clients in the Americas.
· Overview . Support the origination and execution of advisory activities in the Chemicals sector
· Execution . Manage multiple assignments in parallel, perform advanced financial analysis, and lead transaction execution. This includes deal coordination with all parties involved in the transaction, and the identification of cross-sell opportunities within the existing Advisory portfolio
· Sourcing . Provide industry intelligence and competitive analysis for potential opportunities in the Americas, and assist in scoping potential deals in the Chemicals sector. Identify transaction opportunities and where BNPP can add value as an advisor, acting as a conduit to others on the Advisory team
· Relationship Building . Establish effective working relationships and build credibility with internal constituents throughout the organization, particularly within Advisory, and be seen as a team player
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
· 3 - 5 years of experience working in a bulge bracket or large boutique investment banking, private equity, consulting or a Big Four accounting firm is a must
· Demonstrated record of academic excellence
· Strong data management and research skills
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills
· Team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
· Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables
· Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point
FINRA Registrations Required:
· 79 / 63
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Bnp Paribas
Acteur majeur de BNP Paribas la Banque de Détail en France (BDDF) place la satisfaction client et la capacité d'innovation au cœur de son modèle commercial. Son dispositif commercial se compose d'Agences dédiées aux particuliers et entrepreneurs de Centres de Banque Privée de Centres d'Affaires Entreprises d'une Banque en Ligne et de Centres spécialisés en charge du Traitement des Opérations. Le réseau d'agences accompagne ses clients particuliers et professionnels dans leurs projets que ce soit en termes de banque au quotidien ou de projets plus complexes avec pour objectif de chaque instant leur pleine satisfaction. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté de servir nos clients Vous suivrez une formation bac+5 et souhaitez travailler en conseil financier auprès d'une clientèle avertie ? Dans le cadre d'une convention de stage de fin d'études nous vous préparons à devenir Conseiller Patrimonial Le Conseiller Patrimonial est responsable de la gestion et du développement d'un portefeuille de clients particuliers et/ou professionnels. Il est l'interlocuteur privilégié en charge de leurs intérêts financiers juridiques et fiscaux.