Assistant Vice President - Data Analyst
Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The ITO Data Analyst works within the BNP Paribas CIB organization to provide technical solutions across functional areas. Data analysts are expected to collaborate with business analysts to gather and document requirements, and to design, develop, and test solutions which meet a business identified need. These needs include report development in Business Objects, data visualization in Tableau, business analysis through data extracts, as well as workflow enhancements using standardized tools adopted within the technology organization. The Data Analyst must be fluent in a variety of database technologies, including ETL processes, software development lifecycle including agile methodologies, business documentation, testing requirements, and business process modeling. The Data Analyst must also understand the corporate and investment banking operational processes including requirements related to Compliance, Auditing, Cash Management, Trade, Liquidity, and Legal.
· Responsible for enabling IT related tasks based on enterprise data policies, standards, and processes.
· Create and maintain complex SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, cursors, packages which are used to provide data extracts in support of business requirements.
· Design data visualizations using Tableau dashboards to facilitate business decisions.
· Hands-on experience with Alteryx / Ab-Initio / Informatica ETL tools for data analysis and building solutions.
· Develop Business Objects Webi reports.
· Create and maintain detailed specifications; data mapping & technical documentation for the projects.
· Assist in Data Architecture design, tools selections; data flows analysis.
· Sound knowledge and experience in all phases of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
· Develop and maintain reporting solutions across functional areas of Corporate Banking.
· Write/analyze functional requirements based on obtained business requirements.
Minimum Required Qualifications
· Bachelors in Computer Science, mathematics, Statistics or related field, or equivalent work experience required.
· 5+ years of experience in providing SQL based (SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, cursors, packages etc.) data solutions
· 3 + years of experience in providing data analytics solutions using Tableau
· 3 + years of experience in providing ETL solutions using of Alteryx / Ab-Initio / Informatica
· 3 + years of experience creating reports using SAP Business Objects Webi
· Good track record in Oracle database development, i.e. good knowledge & practice of Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
· Experience in developing solutions with Python and R
· Experience in business analysis, strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
· Excellent communication skills and ability to deal effectively with business users
· Proven ability to pick up new technologies independently and quickly
· Experience with machine learning tool and libraries including (but not limited to) Numpy, Scipy, Scikit-learn, machine learning algorithms and statistics.
· Experience in banking or finance industry.
· Experience with R
FINRA Registrations Required:
· Not Applicable
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
À propos de Bnp Paribas
Acteur majeur de BNP Paribas la Banque de Détail en France (BDDF) place la satisfaction client et la capacité d'innovation au cœur de son modèle commercial. Son dispositif commercial se compose d'Agences dédiées aux particuliers et entrepreneurs de Centres de Banque Privée de Centres d'Affaires Entreprises d'une Banque en Ligne et de Centres spécialisés en charge du Traitement des Opérations. Le réseau d'agences accompagne ses clients particuliers et professionnels dans leurs projets que ce soit en termes de banque au quotidien ou de projets plus complexes avec pour objectif de chaque instant leur pleine satisfaction. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté de servir nos clients Vous suivrez une formation bac+5 et souhaitez travailler en conseil financier auprès d'une clientèle avertie ? Dans le cadre d'une convention de stage de fin d'études nous vous préparons à devenir Conseiller Patrimonial Le Conseiller Patrimonial est responsable de la gestion et du développement d'un portefeuille de clients particuliers et/ou professionnels. Il est l'interlocuteur privilégié en charge de leurs intérêts financiers juridiques et fiscaux.