About BNP Paribas:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The ITO Data Analyst works within the BNP Paribas CIB organization to provide technical solutions across functional areas. Data analysts are expected to collaborate with business analysts to gather and document requirements, and to design, develop, and test solutions which meet a business identified need. These needs include report development in Business Objects, data visualization in Tableau, business analysis through data extracts, as well as workflow enhancements using standardized tools adopted within the technology organization. The Data Analyst must be fluent in a variety of database technologies, including ETL processes, software development lifecycle including agile methodologies, business documentation, testing requirements, and business process modeling. The Data Analyst must also understand the corporate and investment banking operational processes including requirements related to Compliance, Auditing, Cash Management, Trade, Liquidity, and Legal.
· Responsible for enabling IT related tasks based on enterprise data policies, standards, and processes.
· Create and maintain complex SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures, cursors, packages which are used to provide data extracts in support of business requirements.
· Design data visualizations using Tableau dashboards to facilitate business decisions.
· Hands-on experience with Alteryx / Ab-Initio / Informatica ETL tools for data analysis and building solutions.
· Develop Business Objects Webi reports.
· Create and maintain detailed specifications; data mapping & technical documentation for the projects.
· Assist in Data Architecture design, tools selections; data flows analysis.
· Sound knowledge and experience in all phases of SDLC and Agile methodologies.
· Develop and maintain reporting solutions across functional areas of Corporate Banking.
· Write/analyze functional requirements based on obtained business requirements.