Assistant Vice President - Campus Recruiter
Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas Group
BNP Paribas has operations in 75 countries and boasts more than 185,000 employees, including approximately 145,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
The Campus Recruiter AVP position is part of the Human Resources recruiting team. This a highly visible role supporting day-to-day campus recruiting activities to build an exceptional, diverse talent pipeline for North America Corporate & Investment Banking graduate development programs.
· Plan, organize and execute recruiting activities and participation, both on campus and in house, such as presentations, career fairs, interviews, “sell” receptions/dinners/weekends, etc.
· Act as campus ambassador and primary point of contact, subject matter expert for career services, student organizations, faculty and candidates at select schools
· Drive the awareness of graduate development programs through branding strategies that effectively promote BNP Paribas as an employer of choice
· Develop solid understanding of target schools, changing trends and competitive landscape to gain insights for program recommendations
· Develop internal network with BNP Paribas managers, school teams, analysts and human resources teams to understand their businesses, junior talent needs and opportunities
· Assist in the development and execution of the summer intern program in assigned office(s) including but not limited to summer intern performance evaluations, social event planning and monitoring of staffing and budgeting
· Record, update and analyze all recruiting data for schools and local office initiatives, as an example: will be expected to deliver outcomes and analysis on campus seasons
· Manage the end-to-end candidate process and experience, including student interactions, resume screening, interviews, selection, offers, hires and onboarding
· Manage recruitment budget for on-campus activities and in house events
· Collaborate with experienced hire recruitment team on front-to-end recruiting as directed for junior-level candidates across the bank
· Strategize across recruitment function to develop and implement social media and marketing initiatives
· Lead diversity recruitment initiatives for your business lines
· Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with the HR Business Partners and act as a trusted advisor to hiring managers and business stakeholders.
· Support graduate development activities as required (e.g. graduate induction).
· Drive projects & process reviews to improve our campus recruiting as designated by U.S. Head
· 2-4 years of prior recruiting experience required; campus recruiting experience preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree in HR or related field
· Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Strong organizational and project planning skills
· Ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team
· Ability to influence and build credibility at all levels
· Proficient in office computer software/systems (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Significant travel needed during peak recruiting seasons (Approximately 80%)
· Flexibility to work evenings during recruitment and summer seasons is a must
· Previous experience using an applicant tracking system
FINRA Registrations Required:
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
À propos de Bnp Paribas
Acteur majeur de BNP Paribas la Banque de Détail en France (BDDF) place la satisfaction client et la capacité d'innovation au cœur de son modèle commercial. Son dispositif commercial se compose d'Agences dédiées aux particuliers et entrepreneurs de Centres de Banque Privée de Centres d'Affaires Entreprises d'une Banque en Ligne et de Centres spécialisés en charge du Traitement des Opérations. Le réseau d'agences accompagne ses clients particuliers et professionnels dans leurs projets que ce soit en termes de banque au quotidien ou de projets plus complexes avec pour objectif de chaque instant leur pleine satisfaction. Nous rejoindre c'est partager notre volonté de servir nos clients Vous suivrez une formation bac+5 et souhaitez travailler en conseil financier auprès d'une clientèle avertie ? Dans le cadre d'une convention de stage de fin d'études nous vous préparons à devenir Conseiller Patrimonial Le Conseiller Patrimonial est responsable de la gestion et du développement d'un portefeuille de clients particuliers et/ou professionnels. Il est l'interlocuteur privilégié en charge de leurs intérêts financiers juridiques et fiscaux.