BNP Paribas Personal Finance is committed to creating responsible consumer finance solutions that customers trust and help our partners grow. With the backing of a global bank we've exciting growth ambitions to double the size of the business by 2020 you'll be joining a dynamic business which provides people with opportunities to make it happen in a high energy environment.
Our IT teams keep BNP Paribas Personal Finance moving in the right direction every moment of every day, without them our business simply could not evolve. Your ideas and solutions will not just help manage operations, they will transform the business and ultimately affect how every one of our functions works.
The role of the Financial Support Applications Analyst is to be responsible for the Administration and business support for CODA and the Fixed Term Settlement Tool.
- Sitting in Application Support, you'll be bridging the gap between our IT Infrastructure team, and the Finance team on site at our Solihull office
- CODA Financials; Support the business in making process efficiencies in how they use CODA, review the process of automating workflows, be the main point of contact for updates and supporting colleagues.
- Fixed Term Specialist Training; have a full understanding of the end to end automated Settlement process, run analysis reports, gaining understanding in various areas, supporting within routine archiving and keeping process flows up to date.
- Infrastructure; Gain an understanding of: the LUK Infrastructure and how it links to InTechnology, how CODA works with the LUK Email server and how it supports FT Settlement, as well as how the MoveIT jobs run and how to identify a transfer failure.
- Drive towards continual improvement; Support the business in the development for Phase 3 of the Fixed Term Settlement Tool for Personal Loans and Motor.
- Be the SME during the requirements gathering stage attending workshops and working alongside the Business Analyst and Project Manager to ensure a full and accurate understanding of the business requirements are discussed and documented
- Work with BNPP PF Infrastructure Team to ensure the CODA server performance is running at optimum levels
Ideal candidate profile
WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Proven experience in server management and providing User Acceptance Testing support; guiding and supporting test teams
- Experience of working within a matrix management environment
- Extensive knowledge of CODA Financials; including bespoke development as a bolt on to CODA
- Extensive experience in maintaining SQL dBase
- University degree in a computer science or related discipline
- Experience of different projects - types and complexity
- An understanding of the key legal and regulatory compliance required within Financial Services
- Ideally you'll have the ability to ‘stand-in' for at a Business Analyst level if required
If this role sounds like your ideal next step, please apply now to be considered.