Description de l'offre
BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific - https://careers.apac.bnpparibas
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
• Ensure adherence to Group accounting standards.
• Contribute to the coordination with local and central CIB Finance teams on control issues.
• Contribute to the assurance that key controls defined by the Group and CIB policies are rolled out in the region and effectively performed.
• Contribute to improving our internal process
• Contribute to the definition of account usage and setup
• Assistance to provide accounting advice to new products / process, Support local finance and operating departments on accounting standards and accounting
• Contribute to the maintenance of the account and control database for the region
• Perform 2nd level controls to the respective entities. Ensure that all accounting risk are reported in a timely and effective manner.
• Escalate , follow up on accounting risk issues identified and look for resolution
• Reporting of control results through FACT tool to Group Finance on quarterly basis
• Reporting of monthly control result to Local Finance / COO and quarterly KPI to Regional and local management
• To arrange regular meeting with local finance to go through the control report and findings.
• Identify system / control deficiency and propose solution to improve the control environment.
• 10. Ensure the standardization of controls and account setup consistency
Specific Qualifications Required
• Qualified Accountant
• Over 3 years audit experience in Financial Institution
• Strong control mindset and analytical mind
• Knowledge on Global Market Products and its accounting treatment