Do you want to join a company that contributes to improving the quality of life for patients?
Participating in the improvement of commercial efficiency thanks to your skilful manipulation of data is right for you?
For you, supporting operational decisions through data performance is essential?
If you think I am talking about you, it may be because you are our future Commercial Data Scientist (F/M)!
Pharmaceuticals – Marketing Operations
Tasks and Responsabilities :
As the Commercial Data Scientist, you are responsible of the following missions:
· Process analytical models and create or modify customer journeys while activating a brand plan and measurable insights as well as
· Provide recommendations into commercial strategies and tactics for key products in the market
· Be responsible for key aspects along the data modelling cycle from definition of business questions and hypotheses to data sourcing and preparation, model development, and insight generation
· Close collaboration with other functions (e.g. commercial business insights, integrated multi-channel marketing) to advice, and support Business Unit (BU) leadership team in various types of advanced quantitative analyses
· Demonstrate thought leadership and content expertise to business partners and major markets including development of key training programs
· Support evaluation of global commercial experiments and pilots (digital, data mining, etc.), including KPIs
· Work with onshore and offshore resources, as well as in-house and external consultant
What about you? :
· University degree (Master preferred) in quantitative field (e.g. statistics, management science, operations Research, engineering, finance, applied mathematics, mathematics, business administration)
· Several years of progressive advanced analytics work experience with recent experience in pharmaceutical industry or health care consulting
· Experience in multi-touch attribution, AI-driven content personalization, advanced segmentation & targeting, conversion modelling, recommendation engine for sales force and marketing systems, journey optimization, simulation, and/or decision analysis
· Good understanding of personalizing customer experience through programmatic media, CRM, e-commerce and mobile apps from data generation to optimization is a plus
· Experience in machine learning, AI model development and production roll-out as well as experience in R, Python and visualization tools like Tableau
· Experience in handling and analyzing various internal and external commercial data types (e.g. sales data sources like IQVIA, Cegedim, patient longitudinal, claims data, distribution, demand, units, promotion)
· Ability to influence cross-functional and upper management to impact decision-making combined with strategic business acumen and focus on results
· Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills in English and French
Join us ! :
Location : Paris or lille
Type of Contract : Permanent Contract
To be filled : as soon as possible
Are you willing the challenge ? Let's connect and apply onwww.carriere.bayer.fr !
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: La Garenne-Colombes
Reference Code: 229241
Functional Area: Marketing