YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
As the Analytics Manager for the DSAA Reporting & Visualization workstream, you will drive Reporting/Visualization wireframing, Configuration Management and
Self-service reporting capabilities for the Reporting & Visualization workstream. In this role, you will guide the markets with end-to-end business analytics and
insights along with any additional ad-hoc queries. The role will manage the key domains of:
· Reporting / Visualization Wireframing
· Report & Content development
· Reporting Configuration Management
· Self-Service Reporting / Scorecards
· Report Scaling & Performance
In this role you will drive the global configuration, change management, data scouting and project delivery topics:
· Drive wireframing, development and content/configuration management for Reporting / Visualization related topics
· Drive governance across the Reporting & Visualization workstream at DSAA
· Integrate global and local KPIs and metrics required for application and insights
· Enhancing and building processes for report and metrics governance
· Work with vendor partners to drive Project implementation and DevOps support for Reporting / Visualization related topics at Bayer
You will be translating ideas for Bayer markets to drive analytics insights based on market requirements, showcasing efficiency and innovation, key deliverables
· Drive Reporting / Visualization wireframing, development and operations
· Drive Self-Service Reporting / Analytics topics at DSAA Reporting & Visualization
· Assisting Bayer markets with Ad-Hoc reporting needs and Scorecards
· Drive and deploy Analytics / Visualization solutions at scale
· Support markets and user groups to deliver business insights from analytics applications
You will also collaborate with internal and external alliances and data providers to ensure global delivery of end-to-end analytical activities to timely and highquality standards across the Data Science & Advanced Analytics portfolio. Being accountable for driving a global culture of delivering to established milestones with the highest degree of customer satisfaction, emphasizing communication and transparency of operations.
Other tasks are:
· Develop and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial Operations, IT, and within Data Science & Advanced Analytics team to seek alignment and harmonization to ensure findings are incorporated into key Business Processes.
· Working closely with IT and data providers to ensure the implementation and ongoing development of global analytical platform ensuring alignment to global Data Science & Advanced Analytic strategy
· Oversee and guide establishment of asset level strategies to ensure consistency, efficiency, and excellence in the application of standards, and establishment of advanced, predictive data monitoring practices.
· Establish and maintain strong relationships with collaborators and suppliers, and ensure appropriate oversight to enable fit for purpose delivery of Commercial data
· Driving contingency planning, risk mitigation techniques and issue management to drive project outcomes. Ensure delivery to agreed scope, time, cost and quality in alignment with stakeholder expectations.
WHO YOU ARE ? :
· Post-graduate degree (Master’s/Ph.D) in quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, etc.) OR Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field combined with MBA from globally leading school
· 5+ years of commercial data management work experience, of which 3+ years of recent experience in Pharma industry. Global experience is highly desirable.
· Hands on experience handling and analyzing key Pharma commercial internal and external data types (patient longitudinal, claims data, sales data like Ex-Factory Sales data, In-Market Sales data, Wholesalers, CRM data (Veeva, SF.com, SFMC etc.), Sales Force Effectiveness data, data related to marketing, promotional activities, financial data etc.
· Hands on experiences with collecting, integrating, reporting and analysis of Digital Marketing metrics.
· Strong project management skills with proven ability to drive multiple high profile, cross-market projects to successful completion in parallel, on time and within budget.
· Ability to influence cross-functional key stakeholders to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by data and the confidence to influence key stakeholders in meetings and one to one basis is required.
· Proficiency in data visualization tools like Tableau. Also experience of in R, Python, and/or SQL is a plus.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations
· Ability to manage undefined scopes and put structure into large-scale ambiguity
· Fluency in English
JOIN US!!! :
Location : Paris (92)
Contract : Permanent Contract
To Be Filled : As soon as possible
Are you willing the challenge? Then log onto our career sitewww.carriere.bayer.fr and apply live on the ad!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: La Garenne-Colombes
Reference Code: 114621
Functional Area: Marketing