Documentation Quality Associate
The Documentation Quality Associate is responsible for supporting the Global Corporate Supply Change Management (GCSM) in the below two activities:
-Flows/Diagramas preparation in a Global Bayer Tool
-Knowledge Management support: in training plan and documentation follow up.
· Contribute to make follow up on the projects tasks
· Support the launch of the projects and Hypercare activities performing follow up in training plans and documentation.
· Creation of diagrams in a Global tool, based on the global standards defined by each Process Group.
· Participate/organize regular meetings with Process Group Managers to follow-up the status of process documentation.
· Direct Report to Team Leader
· Appropriate degree or proven experience in similar position
· Sound understanding of relevant office communication tools
· Strong communicator, self-motivated and initiative
· Spanish & English skills mandatory.
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona
Av. Baix Llobregat, 3, 08970 Sant Joan Despí,