YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Contribute to build a Global Data Governance & Technology program (Xplain) for all commercial data assets
· Develop and maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders across Marketing, Commercial Operations, IT, and within Data Science & Advanced Analytics team to seek alignment and harmonization to ensure findings are incorporated into key Business Processes.
· Working closely with IT and data providers to ensure the implementation and ongoing development of global Data Management strategy ensuring alignment to global Data Science & Advanced Analytic strategy. Develop a culture of “2-in-a-box” approach mixing business outcomes and technological enablers
· Execute the policies and standards established by the data governance program helping create and implement processes and procedures for data collection, access, and enrichment across the region
· Be identified as the key ‘Go to person’ for data governance and data quality issues
· Be identified as Xplain Product Owner and communicate within the organization of the benefits of Xplain with tangibles success stories
WHO YOU ARE :
· Post-graduate degree (Master’s/Ph.D) in Computer science or quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, etc.) OR Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field combined with MBA from globally leading school
· To qualify for this role, a minimum of 4+ years of significant experience in leading and delivering Data and analytics solutions including 2 years of experience in Data governance, data management, Metadata management, and Data quality solutions.
· Excellent ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with analytic and non-analytic business partners
· Experience in working with cross functional business and IT teams to understand the business needs in developing business cases and value proposition for data and analytic solutions, governance and stewardship.
· Also experience in implementing data governance, MDM programs, developing associated policies and procedures, and enforcing the compliance of procedures in large scale matrix organization.
· Hands on experience handling and analyzing key Pharma commercial internal and external data types (patient longitudinal, claims data, sales data like IQVIA data, EMR data, CRM data (Veeva), SFMC, Sales Force efficiency data, data related to marketing, promotional activities, financial data)
· Ability to influence cross-functional key stakeholders to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by data
· Proficiency in data management tools like Data virtualization enablers, data virtualization and cataloging tools.
· Experience of in R, Python, and/or SQL.
· Knowledge of Agile project management
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations
· Ability to manage undefined scopes and put structure into large-scale ambiguity
· Fluency in English
JOINS US !!! :
Location : Paris (92)
Contract : Permanent Contract
To be Filled : As soon as possible
Are you willing the challenge? Then log onto our career sitewww.carriere.bayer.fr and apply live on the ad!
We are looking forward to receiving your application by 15th September. Thank you!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: La Garenne-Colombes
Reference Code: 68392
Functional Area: Marketing