Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Commercial Data Scientist - Europe (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide senior BU commercial management with measurable insights into commercial strategies and tactics for various key brands across therapeutic areas
· Develop analytical programs, including business question development, generating relevant hypothesis and scoping (including data sourcing, preparation,integration and quality control)
· Lead the definition, design, implementation and validation of cutting-edge algorithms and models on regional level (e.g., related to promotional
response, marketing mix, sales force effectiveness, rebate analyses); synthesize and visualize the date
· Analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes by leveraging complex statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques
· Work collaboratively with internal business partners and be interface to regional management and support key decision-making processes on strategic and operational level (e.g., develop predictive models and other tools that help target the right customers and allocate resources on regional level efficiently using ROI analysis etc.)
· Partner with IT resources to enable appropriate data flow/data model, development using appropriate tools/technology, rapid prototyping and inform the design of analytical products
· Develop and evaluate global commercial experiments and pilot studies (digital, data mining, etc.), including KPIs to determine success
WHO YOU ARE
· Post-graduate degree (Master's/Ph.D) in quantitative field (business admin, statistics, engineering, finance, etc.) or Bachelor's degree in quantitative field combined with MBA from globally leading school
· Long-term work experience in commercial healthcare analytics with multiple years in the pharmaceutical industry;international experience is highly desirable
· Multiple years of experience incorporating several of the following: project management, account management, optimization, modeling, statistics, promotional response and price modeling, sales force sizing and structure, forecasting, simulation, and/or decision analysis
· Proven team and project leadership skills, experience in managing integrated cross department initiatives
· Strong analytical/quantitative skills and knowledge with the ability to understand the big picture
· Experience in handling and analyzing various data types (e.g., patient longitudinal, claims data, distribution, sales, demand, units, promotion) and data mining
· Experience across different marketsand indications is a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 18831