Associate Bank Statement Processing and Manual Payments - English/Spanish
BSP and payments is looking for an Associate to join the global team and network. You will perform tasks for different countries during high workload and critical period.
Our bank statement processing (BSP) and payments associate has to ensure a deep understanding and performance of the core activities.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Bank statement processing according to process documentation and monitor the exceptions for the countries
· Bank account maintenance (creation of new bank accounts/accdet tables maintenance etc)
· Managing inbound/outbound queries (calls/mails, others) in an efficient and timely manner (according to the specifics SLA)
· Perform/review ICS controls (Bank reconciliation and open items TBA and manual payments)
· Support to Banking and Payments implementation project in SCB and stabilize the activities to provide an excellence quality and delivery deliver on daily basis to our countries.
· Maintain interactions with Senior Associate, Experts, TL,OM, Bayer Legal Entity and other departments.
· Contribute to the documentation process and improvements
· Support and flexibility to adapt to the future changes in the team/organization related to processes/projects/activities /tasks.
· Perform manual payments
· Excellent collaboration with team members, team leader, OM, and other departments (projects,O2C, S2P, FA, CoE etc)
· Degree in Accounting, Controlling, Finance, Economics or similar.
· Professional experience in Accounting (preferably Account receivable process).
· Good communicator, problem solver
· Able to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate your workload independently and support the team.
· Excellent English/Spanish language skills (Written/Spoken) and additional European language is valuable.
· Advanced MS Office / SAP knowledge will be valuable
12/08/2019 - 26/08/2019
Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona
Av. Baix Llobregat, 3, 08970 Sant Joan Despí,
+34 93 495 69 99