Description de l'offre
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
YOUR TASKS AND REPONSIBILITIES
• Manage appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements to make best use of manager's time.
• Provide administrative support to EC China and CBEC APAC department.
• Work as window contact to perform communications between Bayer CBEC APAC and EC China on behalf of your manager. Facilitate smooth communications between related parties.
• Coordinate department events and act as a hostess for guests to provide logistics support.
• Organize regular team meetings, workshops or other meetings/conferences as needed, prepare presentations and take meeting minutes to checkfollow up progress
• Support to manage department and accounting records; monitor, review, and approve standard expenditures to ensure that the activities of the department are conducted within established budgets.
WHO YOU ARE
• Education: University degree
• Secretary with good PC knowledge and business sense
• More than 2 years working experience in the relative field
• Languages: Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese ;
• High confidentiality, a good understanding of technical and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization's operations,procedures, and people
• Initiative, resourcefulness and problem solving ability
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to gather and organize complex data from multiple sources
• Attention to detail
If your background and personal experience fit this profile, please send us your complete application at www.career.bayer.cn If you have any recommendations, please kindly send mail to
China : ShangHai : ShangHai