Description de l'offre
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Assembler I 1st shift
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Assembler I 3rd Shift 10pm -6:20am are to:
· Assemble various products;
· Package various products;
· Perform rework and inspection on the product;
· Back up higher-level positions;
· Have awareness of quality standards and ability to identify defects in products;
· Record data related to product quality and traceability;
· Clean work areas as required;
· Complete the associated paperwork.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
· High School Diploma or equivalent;
· Proven work experience;
· Entry level math skills (adding/subtracting);
· Basic reading skills;
· Good hand-eye coordination and attention to detail;
· Communication skills;
· Able to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing situations;
· Proven sound judgment, continuous improvement, and customer focus;
· Demonstrated adaptability and teamwork skills.
· Medical Device assembly;
· Knowledge of computer applications.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the 'Passion to Innovate' and the 'Power to Change', we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
United States : Pennsylvania : Indianola
, option #5