YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Contribute to build a coherent Global Data Strategy program for all commercial data assets
· Connect with the different teams working on Data acquisition/scouting within the Bayer Pharma network as well as external data vendors
· Be identified as the key ‘Go to person’ for data acquisition and data cartography within Bayer Pharma Commercial Data Platform In this role, you will work on 3 key main areas:
(a) Data Strategy
· Define Global Data Model strategy to build a standard framework supporting global DSAA programs and deliverables (Global Reporting program Xsight and Global AI program: Customer Powerhouse)
· Execute the Data Model strategy and work closely with Data Governance, Data Stewards, and IT stakeholders
· Align Global Commercial Data activities to upcoming business challenges. Traditional activities might include centralization and standardization of existing data purchases, evolution of current data modeling activities and integration to different systems into the global data platform
(b) Data Scouting and Applications
· Look for new opportunities and innovative ways to acquire and enrich Global Commercial Data platform
· Optimize and lead actions to standardize current data purchases as well as new data sources integration. Typical data sources might come from IQVIA, EMR providers, RWD, Digital data, social media data …
(c) Data Cartography
· Build a framework to provide visibility to Global Commercial Data assets within the Global Data Platform
· Define methodology to link data usage and data consumption to business deliverables and outcomes
· Being accountable for driving a global culture of delivering to established milestones with the highest degree of customer satisfaction, emphasizing communication and transparency of operations.
WHO YOU ARE :
· Post-graduate degree (Master’s/Ph.D) in Computer science or quantitative field (Statistics, Management Science, Operations Research, Engineering, Finance, etc.) OR Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field combined with MBA from globally leading school
· To qualify for this role, a minimum of 4+ years of significant experience in leading and delivering Data and analytic solutions including 2 years of experience in Data governance/stewardship, data management, Metadata management, and Data quality solutions.
· Excellent ability to establish and maintain collaborative relationships with analytic and non-analytic business partners
· Experience in working with cross functional business and IT teams to understand the business needs in developing business cases and value proposition for data and analytic solutions, governance and stewardship.
· Also experience in implementing data governance and stewardship, developing associated policies and procedures, and enforcing the compliance of procedures in large scale matrix organization.
· Hands on experience handling and analyzing key Pharma commercial internal and external data types (patient longitudinal, claims data, sales data like IQVIA data, EMR data, CRM data (Veeva), SFMC, Sales Force efficiency data, data related to marketing, promotional activities, financial data)
· Ability to influence cross-functional key stakeholders to impact decision-making; Willingness to “have an opinion” backed up by data
· Proficiency in data management tools like Data virtualization enablers, data cataloging tools.
· Experience of in R, Python, and/or SQL.
· Knowledge of Agile project management
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, as demonstrable in oral management presentations, succinct PowerPoint stories and layout, as well as structured syntheses and recommendations
· Ability to manage undefined scopes and put structure into large-scale ambiguity
· Fluency in English
JOIN US !!! :
Location : Paris (92)
Contract : Permanent Contract
To be filled : As soon as possible
Are you willing the challenge? Then log onto our career sitewww.carriere.bayer.fr and apply live on the ad!
We are looking forward to receiving your application by 15th September. Thank you!
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Reference Code: 201203
Functional Area: Marketing