Description de l'offre
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Advanced Tech Ops Maintenance-3rd Shift
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Advanced Tech Ops Maintenance-3rd Shift are to:
· Position requires frequent contact and interaction with line team members and supervision within the department;
· The position also requires routine contact with support functions such as Production Planning and inventory control, quality assurance personnel, warehouse Personnel, engineering, as well as outside contractors andvendors, etc.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
· Change qualifications technical Associates degree plus four years of experience working with plc's, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronics, fabrication, and/or industrial maintenance or High school diploma /GED, plus two years of vocational technical training and eight years of experience working with plc's, mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, electronics, fabrication, and /or industrial maintenance;
· Demonstrated ability to read, write, interpret/comprehend/ follow workplace and technical documentation -- equipment manuals, blueprints, diagrams, electrical schematics, operator manuals, work instructions, sops, etc;
· Knowledge of electro-mechanical systems including: gear ratios, power transmission, machine timing, hydraulics, pneumatics, electrical/electronic systems, programmable logic controllers, lubrication, and maintenance/changeover of machines/ production line;
· Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electromechanical equipment and technical issues, successfully set up/changeover multiple pieces of packaging/manufacturing equipment, complete preventive maintenance work (pms), resolve problems, and learn new procedures within a reasonable time frame;
· Must be able to demonstrate a good mathematical aptitude in addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, & experience with Metric and English standard systems required;
· Good written and verbal communication skills in english;
· GoodPC skills, including use of e-mail, attaching documents to e-mail;
· Previous experience using databases and on-line tools required (i.e., but not limited to, lotus notes database, Employee self-services on-line tools, etc);
· Demonstrated ability to work safely in a production environment required;
· Experience in a government regulated, good manufacturing practices (gmp) or standard operating procedures (sop) environment required;
· Must be willing to work overtime as required, based on production demands;
· In addition to above, for utilities focus:
· Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot electrical systems up to 480 Volts;
· Knowledge and understanding of technical mathematics, blue print diagram and technical tools and equipment pertinent to the assigned specialty including outside and inside micrometer, the machinist scale;
· Use of the thread gauge and dial indicators;
· Experience operating a lathe, vertical milling machine, horizontal milling machine, drill presses, and grinders required;
· Demonstrated ability to operate typical maintenance shop.
· Previous experienceusing Motorized&Non-MotorizedMaterial HandlingEquiptment;
· Advanced manufacturing integrated systems technology (amist) Certification.
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the 'Passion to Innovate' and the 'Power to Change', we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.
United States : Tennessee : Cleveland
, option #5