Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change
· Manages diaries and appointments follow up and update for Head of PS EMEA and Managers of PS EMEA.
· Screen/redirect calls, takes messages, and handles mail.
· Manages business travel arrangements.
· Assists in meeting planning and preparation work needed, i.e.: drafting agendas and broader communication. (Team Mtgs, workshops etc.)
· Assembles and analyses information: prepares agendas, correspondence, minutes and surveys as guided by general company practice. (RPS EMEA Mtgs, TOP, Sites Managers Mtg, etc.)
· Establishes and maintains departmental databases (SharePoints) and promotes the department through corporate communication tools.
· Coordinates details of departmental meetings and/or on and off site conferences and events.
· Coordinates the organization of the Annual SC Community meeting.
· Coordinates activities across departments and follows up to ensure that requests are carried out.
· Develop and maintain networking with EMEA and Global PS and other departments Assistants.
· Interfaces with the other PS Assistant and other PS (Sites) Assistants to share and coordinate workload.
· Processes purchase requests and payment of invoices.
· Performs additional accountabilities as required.
· Ensure efficient information flow within the team and between EMEA countries, Region and Global functions.
· Follow up to ensure that requests are carried out.
Who are you:
· Commercial degree or equivalent diploma.
· Fluent English, German knowledge an asset.
· Proficiency in IT Tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, + specific tools for Events and communication management (ie. CVENT, SiteCore).
· Excellent knowledge of, Intranet, Internet, Concur, SRM, SharePoints, Notilus, etc.
· Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
· Autonomy and precision, confidentiality.
· Organization and capacity to manage multiple competing priorities.
· Proactivity, ability to work with employees at all levels of the organization.
· Ability to coordinate and delegate different tasks.
· Good relationship and strong interpersonal skills, Team spirit, Communication.
· Good knowledge of the Company.
Switzerland : Basel-City : Basel