Description de l'offre
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Accounting Trainee (m/f/d) - International Financial Management Program (IFM)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
During your 18-month trainee program you will gain a comprehensive overview of all functional areas in our global accounting organization. You will experience the accounting processes in all stages first-hand. In detail:
· Take part in preparing and publishing internal and external reports compliant with legal requirements (IFRS), accounting principles and policies at Bayer
· Support the steering and management of worldwide accounting organization, processes and systems
· Act as a valued business partner (m/f/d) in Accounting towards the division management by supporting decision-making and performance steering
· Constantly face new and exciting tasks and challenges while passing through a range of different stations within Accounting and adjacent functions like Controlling, Auditing and Finance
WHO YOU ARE
· Above average master´s degree in business administration with focus on accounting and/or further areas like finance, controlling, auditing or corporate planning
· Initial work experience through business specific internships
· International and intercultural experience, acquired either during studies or internships abroad
· Strong analytical and conceptual skills
· Flexibility and mobility for international assignments within the Bayer Group
· High degree of commitment as well as ability to take action for continuous improvement
· Being open-minded and challenging the status quo
· Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
The assessment center is expected to take place in September 2019.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Division: Corporate Functions
Reference Code: 38340