We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With larger production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2018 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,317 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en Objectives:
· The 2-year Young Site Engineer Program provides you the opportunity to learn and develop in leading smart-manufacturing environment and witness the new Verbund (intergrated chemical production hub) investment projects from scratch.
· The program lets you grow with BASF via professional guidance from experienced experts, tailor-made development plans and systematic learning opportunities to develop a solid technical foundation of knowledge and holistic thinking pattern required for future success.
· Upon the completion of the program, you will be offered a key position based on the skills and competencies you developed during the program and your overall performance to support BASF’s new investment project and ongoing dynamic business growth. Main Task:
· Implement the production activities under the guidance of supervisor to ensure the successful achievement of company objectives.
· Implement and ensure compliance with BASF standards regarding EHS in the working activities. Requirements:
· Bachelor or Master degree holders in Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Automation and Mechanical Engineering related disciplines with solid professional background.
· High level of mobility throughout China, especially in Zhanjiang, Guangzhou province.
· Good communication skills with proficient English.
· Passionate in developing your long-term career in chemical industry and expanding your area of expertise in production/engineering.