We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of more than €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of the year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en.
· Responsibility in the area of production planning and scheduling; inventory management including aging inventory and internal procurement to ensure timely supply to customer and maximize efficiency for business
· Plan and conduct all the raw materials & production schedule needed in production;
· Assist Lead Planner to ensure timely delivery of RM to meet the production schedule; Keep good communication and coordination between relevant departments to ensure a correct & in-time information transfer and that actions are taken to achieve target. Contact between customer service and production department.
· Revise production schedules and priorities as result of customer sudden demand or operating problems (Quality constraints, equipment failure or material supply issues).
· Maintain accurate inventory of raw materials;
· Coordinate with logistics and supply chain to ensure all planned delivery is executed timely;
· Assist in Material Stock Count.
· Cooperate with Quality and EHS to implement ISO/TS system;
· Sample planning for OMP, collect sample request and communicate with sales/commercial manager/plant for arrangements.
· College ’s degree or above in SCM or related
· Minimum 2 years planning working experiences
· Computer literate – Microsoft Application
· Experiences in SAP is preferred
· Good communication