Based within our dynamic and multicultural team at our centralised European HR department in Berlin, you will assist our recruitment advisors, hiring managers, local HR stakeholders and candidates throughout the entire recruitment process.
· You will support the recruiting team in Berlin and the colleagues in Belgium in all administrative tasks and assure a smooth running recruiting process.
· This will entail publishing job postings, conducting telephone interviews and coordinating on-site interviews.
· You will process and respond to incoming requests from Local HR and candidates and act as a liaison between the two.
· Beyond this, you will collaborate with your international colleagues and participate on internal projects.
· Motivated, organised and reliable, you have a strong interest in HR/recruitment and a first relevant experience in a similar position.
· Alongside a strong and proactive customer oriented approach, you adapt easily to a fast-changing work environment and take personal initiatives.
· Being a strong team player, you are able to actively engage with your colleagues.
· Taking pride in your work with exceptional attention to detail you have the ability to be well-organised under pressure.
· An excellent command of Dutch and English is a prerequisite, in addition to very good general communication skills. Knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus.
o On-the-job training through our "Buddy System"
o Flexible working hours & mobile working
o Health days, sports teams & a yearly company-run
o Summer and Winter Parties, as well as Team Events
Do you have any question regarding the recruitment process or the vacancy?
Please contact Itske (Talent Acquisition) @ +49 30 2005 58525
BASF Services Europe GmbH, located in the heart of Berlin, is a shared service center providing a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. As an international team of 2,000 employees from over 50 countries, we bring together know-how in the fields of finance, controlling, HR, procurement, product safety and digitalization. We value teamwork, engagement and embrace Diversity & Inclusion.
Learn more about the SSC at: https://www.on.basf.com/EuropeanSSC
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.