Description de l'offre
We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF has been a committed partner to Greater China since 1885. With large production sites in Shanghai, Nanjing and Chongqing, BASF is a major foreign investor in the country’s chemical industry, and operates the Innovation Campus Shanghai, a global and regional research and development hub. BASF posted sales of over €7.3 billion in 2019 to customers in Greater China and employed 9,230 people as of the end of that year. For further information, please visit www.basf.com/cn/en
· He/She is accountable for investment project quality, cost, and schedule and reports to the steering committee of the project. Project Manager is the focal point of responsibility, authority, and accountability for the investment project of €45-100 Million or higher during the planning and execution phase.
· The position oversees the entire life cycle of an investment project from FEED design to start up. Including focus on front end loading and involvement of process technology in design phase is of importance.
· Be responsible for safety, good quality, on-time and within budget of technical planning for Large project/project group ( € 15~80 Million) with strong Ownership.
· Lead project team/taskforce (up to 20/100) for implemetation of the investment project/project group
· Lead as roll model to compliance with company value, culture and policys, including contractor management, IP protection and etc.
· Actively build up the team by various team building activities, coordinate/allocate of project tasks and responsibilities within the team
· Setup individual tasks with BASF’s team members in the project team/taskforce, supervise perforamnce of team memebers, timely provide guidance, coaching for team members, and involve annual appraisal together with line managers. Implement change management in project execution to follow BASF investment strategy.
· Align and setup project execution strategy and project specific targets of safety, quality, cost, schedule with project stakeholders, includes Business Unit, operation Site, Engineering, Procurement and etc.
· Setup proper project procedures by aligning with function managers to timely track project specfic targets including safety, quality, cost, schedule and etc., and report the status to Project Steering Committee during project execution
· Prepare specific Project Execution Plan (PEP) accordingly and timely update if necessary
· Compliance with agreed health, safety and environmental objectives, including highly harzardous operations.
· Coordinate quality assurance resource, setup proper project specific quality management plan to ensure good quality of delivered goods, material and services
· Align with cost estimation to set up proper Total Investment Cost, breakdown cost estimation to SAP WBS as well as contacts’ budgeting
· Implement project specfic cost control procedure/tool to ensure transperancy of expediture, cash flow, cost forecast, actively work on cost optimization without japodizing safety, quality, plant operatability and schedule.
· Lead to initiate L0/L1 project schedule, align with contractors on L2/L3 schedule, implement proper procedure/tool to track project progress, supervise all parties to keep the project on track with the defined schedule
· Implement the project contracting strategy, negotiate the contracts with vendors/contractors/subcontractors,
· Supervise contractor’s performance during project execution, obtain supports from PVT and cooperate management if necessary
· Cooperates actively and interculturally with internal business unit, EP/EPC contractors, subcontractor and authorities to ensure success of the project
· Facilitate honest and open communication within project team and with management and other stakeholders
· Set up and implement risk management procedure, and timely review the project risk and define countermeasures for the risks
· Lead to prepare and implement specific IP protection procedure according to project confidentiality requirement
· Initiate lesson learnt workshop at each phase of the project to ensure proper document of good practice and lesson learnt
· Bachelor degree mandatory - Master degree preferable
· Chemicals Engineering, or similar discipline preferred
· At least more than 8 years total work experiences; At least more than 5 years work experiences in engineering management; At least more than 3 years work experiences in chemical, petrochemical, fine chemicals and phamacautical related industries or services to above industries
· Leadership experiences are mandatory
· Work experiences in engineering companies and building automation companies preferable
· International work experiences will be an advantage
· Work experiences in other industries will be an advantage
· Good skill of English and Chinese