We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
BASF Shared Services Centre Kuala Lumpur was established in 2005. Located in Kuala Lumpur, the shared services centre has nearly 700 employees and provides functional services in the areas of Finance, Controlling, Information Services, Human Resources, Environment, Health & Safety, Procurement and Import-Export Operations Services to BASF companies and affiliates in 17 markets across the Asia Pacific region.
The Global Supply Chain Services setup in Asia Pacific has two broad setups: Import Export Operations which is responsible for Import Export Management across the countries and the Asia Pacific Trading Center (APTC) which is responsible for Import Export Order Management. The Import Export Operations has an organizational presence across 12 countries in Asia Pacific managing the Import Management, Transportation Management Inbound-Air/Maritime Export Management while APTC connects the sales companies to the different production sites across the global with simplification of order management and communication flow.
· Participate in improvement initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and timelines
· Responsible for effective collaboration and communication with respective import-export country teams
· Administrative management of import-export activities and assist in presentation activities e.g. meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation etc
· Assist the team in tactical projects according to the objectives
· Support in data analytics and reporting tasks
· Able to commit and start from September/October 2020 onwards for a minimum 6-month internship
· Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or any related disciplines
· Proficient in oral and written English
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge in basic programming language is a plus
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· A good team player with high level of maturity and independence
· Submit your CV, cover letter and school transcripts on our online job portal
In your application, state clearly your available period, and your expected graduation date
For more information about BASF Internship Program, please click https://on.basf.com/BASF_MY_Internship.